Lubricant is designed to be used in the vagina, on the penis or anywhere on the body that you want to heighten pleasure.
It helps make penetration a more comfortable experience for you and your partner, especially if you are having anal sex.
- Greater comfort if experiencing vaginal dryness
- Addition to self-care routine when you want solo time
- Can be used with dilators and self-care produts
- Help alleviate sexual pain
Approximately 80% of women will experience vaginal dryness due to hormonal changes. Vaginal dryness can be caused by hormone treatment and contraceptives, illness such as cancer and treatments, medications such as anti-depressants and harsh soaps.
- Rapidly relieves dryness and discomfort
- Protects mucus membranes, and if necessary, supports healing
- Alleviates menopausal vaginal dryness
- Alleviates short-term bouts of vaginal dryness
- Helpful for long-term requirements for vaginal moisturiser
- Eases painful intercourse
- Affective for dryness following cancer treatments
- Compatible with natural rubber latex condoms as well as silicone sex toys (water-based lubricants)
- pH balanced to the vaginal environment providing and maintaining a natural protection against thrush and bacterial infections
Products are formulated with ingredients that have proven track records as skin foods, so you can trust that your delicate tissues will be cared for. Recommended by healthcare professionals as a proven method to overcome vaginismus. ‘Realistic’ lubrication so you can feel confident the product can match the bodies response.