A strengthened pelvic floor positively impacts sexual pleasure
- Improved blood circulation increases libido
- Heightens sensitivity of the clitoris
- Orgasms feel stronger and more intense
- Makes vaginal penetration more comfortable
- Strengthening these muscles, improving blood supply and nerve activity, all leading to greater pleasure
- Assists in the rhythmic contraction of orgasms
Pelvic floor exercises can have a significant impact on overall sexuall wellbeing. The pelvic floor muscles are a basket of muscles located at the bottom of the pelvic girdle. They are the floor of the core.
They have 3 main functions: support your pelvic organs and core, continence and sexual functions.
Reasons to work on strengthening your pelvic floor
- Improved bladder control
- Reduced risk of prolapse
- Faster recovery from childbirth
- Reduce lower back pain
- The muscles around the opening of the vagina have to lengthen to allow penetration into the vaginal canal
- Helps reduce pain with penetrative sex
Your Kegel Product
Your go-to three sets of kegel balls with three gradual increased weights perfect for post pregnancy. I will help you effectively exercise and strengthen your PC muscle and improve your overall kegel wellbeing. Not only do I work well for post pregnancy but I also will assist with sexual benefits and satisfaction.
My weights starts from 45g to 60g to 75g. Phase 1 is using my 45g single ball for the first timer and it will help your vagina adapt to the ball for 30 minutes per day. Phase 2 the 60g is ideal for when your body has adjusted to the single ball as 75g will increase the intensity. Phase 3 is the 75g and this is used when you're able to really control the ball and ready to step up the intensity.
You can wear me when you’re doing exercise, walking, running, swimming, dancing or working instead of lying flat on a bed as these movements work best as the metal ball inside the Nova will collide with the inner surface. My vibrations are subtle but they are repetitive and this is what is going to help strengthen your muscles.